Green Deal and ECO survey

Please post any comments or questions you have on the Green Deal here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wayne Gray
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Green Deal and ECO survey

Post by Wayne Gray » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello all,

I am an Environmental Health Student at Leeds Beckett University and I am carrying out research into the Green Deal and ECO.

I have designed a questionnaire to research the possible impacts the Green Deal and ECO may have to the Private Rented Sector, particularly with hard to treat properties. I would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments out of your day to answer 10 questions found here -

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5T83P3Z

Participation is entirely voluntary. If you change your mind after answering the questions, you can email me at the address below within 30 days with your initials and first four digits of your birth date (DD,MM format), in which case I will remove your answers and destroy them.
By completing this form you are agreeing for the information supplied to be used in a research project which could be published.
I have also designed a survey for landlords. If you work closely with the Private Rented Sector and you feel it is appropriate to contact them regarding the survey to them you can contact me directly and I will send the relevant email & links or you can access the information here-

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106 ... k%201.docx

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Wayne Gray

w.gray8822@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk

If you have any queries or concerns with the above or with how the survey is being run then please contact my project supervisor Mark Hodgson on the details below.

Mark Hodgson, Senior Lecturer
Environmental Health, School of Wellbeing,
Facultyof Health and Social Science
Leeds Beckett University, Room 521 Calverley Bldg, City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HE, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)113 812 3851 | Email: m.a.hodgson@leedsbeckett.ac.uk

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Green Deal & Home Improvement Fund”