DECC Consultation on Fuel Poverty

Please post any general or miscellaneous comments or questions you have on the fuel poverty here.
murrelr

DECC Consultation on Fuel Poverty

Post by murrelr » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Is anyone planning to respond to this? I can't see that I'll have time to go through the process of a formal response (given the fact that Green Deal/ECO will be unleashed in October) but would be interested to know how others are approaching it.

Cheers,

Richard Murrell
Derby City Council

ALEO Admin
Site Admin

Re: DECC Consultation on Fuel Poverty

Post by ALEO Admin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Richard

I have asked the CAN Executive whether we will be responding to this as CAN National and will let you know when I receive their response.

In the meantime, we've had the following reply sent by email from Meryl Spencer at East Devon District Council:

Hi
Just to respond to the feed below:-
I’ve asked for it to be an agenda item on the Devon Private Sector Housing Managers Group meeting in a couple of weeks time, to discuss a possible Devon wide response to the consultation. I don’t think it’s possible to do individual responses but an area or group would be more appropriate.
Regards
Meryl

ALEO Admin
Site Admin

Re: DECC Consultation on Fuel Poverty

Post by ALEO Admin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 am

Hi Richard

Just to let you know, CAN will be submitting a response to DECC's Fuel Poverty consultation.

We'd like to hear member's views on this. Please see the new forum: http://can.uk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=79 where you can vote on each of the consultation questions and provide any comments your may have.

Many thanks

Rob Leeson
CAN National Secretariat

Return to “General Fuel Poverty Issues”