Heat Pump Ready is aligned with other BEIS NZIP Programmes, in addition to Ofgem’s Network Innovation Fund (NIC) and the Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF), which is delivered in partnership with Innovate UK.
The Heat Pump Ready Programme is split into three, separate delivery streams:
• Stream 1: Solutions for High-Density Heat Pump Deployment. Up to £30m of Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) funding from Spring 2022.
• Stream 2: Developing Tools and technology. Up to £25m of grant funding for projects to overcome barriers to heat pump deployment, beginning Spring 2022.
• Stream 3: Trial Support and Learning. Up to £5m contract from Spring 2022.
Stream 1, Solutions for High-Density Heat Pump Deployment, will support the development and trial of solutions and methodologies for the optimised deployment of domestic heat pumps at high-density. Stream 1 – Early Engagement Notice is available at this link: https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov ... b036f22f42
Stream 2, Developing Tools and Technology, will support the development of tools, technology and processes to overcome specific barriers to domestic heat pump deployment.
Stream 3, Trial Support and Learning, will provide support to ensure knowledge transfer and shared learning across the Heat Pump Ready Programme. This stream will provide support to the Stream 1 projects, joining-up Stream 2 technology and tools with the Stream 1 projects where relevant and establishing working groups to collaborate on shared elements of deployment. Stream 3 – Prior Information Notice is available here.
For further details, please join sign-up to our engagement events via the links below:
• Tuesday 2nd November 2021 - Stream 1: Solutions for High-Density Heat Pump Deployment at link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/heat-pum ... 2372359907
• Wednesday 3rd November 2021 - Stream 2: Developing Tools and technology at link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/heat-pum ... 81286607
• Thursday 4th November 2021 - Stream 3: Trial Support and Learning at link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/heat-pum ... 2385629597
Competitions are expected to launch winter 2021. To receive updates when the competition launches, please complete this updates form available at: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... 3FBC913E0E
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests