News stories related to Energy Efficiency, Climate Change and Fuel Poverty. We'd very much like to here you're views on any of the stories we post here. (Please note that only Admin members can post new topics in this forum)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm
The National Insulation Association (NIA) is holding a special briefing event at the Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel in Leicestershire on Thursday 26 April 2018 to update insulation companies on a number of key developments that will impact the industry over the coming months.
The normal price for non NIA members is £249 but there is a special offer for ALEO members of just £99.
Topics for the agenda include:
- NIA Update – including its plans to grow the market and support its members,
Derek Horrocks – NIA Chair
- ECO3 – presentation by BEIS on the proposals for the new ECO3 which will run from October 2018 – March 2022
- PAS2030/2035 – presentation on the new PASs that will be introduced in October 2018 and the implications for insulation companies
- Each Home Counts Quality Mark – presentation by Simon Ayers the CEO of Trustmark on the new EHC Quality Mark
If you are interested in applying for the ALEO members rate, please email Neil Marshall, Chief Executive of NIA, at Neil.Marshall@nia-uk.org
For more information, see https://insulatenetwork.com/nia-insulat ... fing-event
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest