CIGA would like to hear your opinions on this and have set a deadline of 18 September 2015, for responses.
The review has been launched to find out what consumers and stakeholders think about some important issues:
- how well consumer complaints about cavity wall insulation are handled by CIGA and its member installers now;
- whether the improvements CIGA has announced in 2015 are sufficient to address stakeholder concerns; and
- what more can be done by CIGA and its member installers to ensure that consumer complaints about cavity wall insulation are dealt with effectively and fairly in future.
- the information available on how to make a complaint about cavity wall insulation;
- response times;
- the process for resolving disputes;
- compliance with the ADR directive;
- adequacy of redress offered;
- whether the customer journey is clear and simple enough;
- whether the support available for vulnerable consumers with complaints is adequate;
- the adequacy of measures to prevent complaints from arising; and
- whether CIGA can improve its transparency further