Straight forward advice for LAs re ECO?

Please post any comments or questions you have on the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LJWiltshire1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Straight forward advice for LAs re ECO?

Post by LJWiltshire1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Dear canny CAN forum members,
I confess to being confused. And so I seek assistance from my fellow CAN members; is there anywhere, online or otherwise, that is both independent and impartial that a LA employee can go for an up to date on what ECO looks like at the moment, what the changes mean to the system and to LAs seeking to engage with it (in plain English) on the ground, in particular the changes to CSCO and rural CSCO? I would love to find a simple, straight forward source of info that isn't from a utility supplier. DECC's website appears to have morphed into something I can't usefully use.

Adam Goulden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Straight forward advice for LAs re ECO?

Post by Adam Goulden » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 am

Hello,

Have you heard of the Environment Centre (tEC)? We're an environmental non-profit based in Southampton. We provide independent and impartial advice to local authority staff about a range of sustainability issues including the Green Deal, ECO and GDHIF. Feel free to give us a call on 02380 336 172 or email enquiries@environmentcentre.com. You may also find our website useful for the basics: http://www.environmentcentre.com.

We can give you a full explanation of the changes to CSCO and can produce maps showing the eligible areas broken down by CSCO strand along with postcode eligibility checkers (e.g. http://www.environmentcentre.com/CSCO).

I hope this is useful.

Kind Regards,

Luke Emery (on behalf of Adam Goulden)
Project co-ordinator
the Environment Centre

John

Post by John » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi Lisa,

Happy to talk through informally how the funds work, the changes and what this means to you.

I work for the Local Authority / Housing Association division and can offer funding, product and framework insights across a diverse range of measures including insulation, renewable energy and heating.

All the best,

John
john.eghan@markgroup.co.uk

LJWiltshire1

Post by LJWiltshire1 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Thank you Adam and John, I shall be in touch,
Lisa

Return to “Energy Company Obligation - ECO”