BESN is a programme of training, support and grant funding for eligible third sector organisations to deliver an extensive programme of outreach to vulnerable consumers, focused on helping them reduce their energy costs through assisted action on tariffs, switching and the take up of energy efficiency offers.
BEIS invite eligible third sector organisations to submit applications to:
1. nominate Network Champion(s) who will co-ordinate and deliver support to consumers and front line workers
2. administer and oversee a programme of outreach
3. collect and provide prescribed evaluation and monitoring information
4. where possible, complement delivery through use of additional
Each successful grant is for a sum of £5,000 per Champion, which is made up of an initial payment of £4,000 and a further £1,000 if the agreed objectives of the grant are met in full within the grant period.
Applications for grants can be made by the following eligible third sector and legally constituted organisations located anywhere in Great Britain:
2. Parish Councils
3. Community Interest Companies
4. Community Co-operatives and Community Benefit Societies (Industrial and Provident Societies)
5. Voluntary Associations
6. Development Trusts
7. Faith Groups
8. Registered Social Landlords
The application deadline is 5pm on Friday 27 October 2017.
For more information, see:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... nd#history
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest